By Joshua Shaji
Technology has become an integral part of our lives and we cannot live without them. Just imagine the horror of waking up to find our phone is missing. yes we are deeply involved with these gadgets. It has been with us for many years now making our life a much easier one; it has been growing large in every aspect ever since it was introduced. They are getting smaller in size, and are getting portable and now wearable gadgets are ruling the markets. If we can carry the technology with ourselves then it will make our life a lot easier, this thought has lead to the making of wearable gadgets. In this article we will talk about the coolest wearable gadgets 2018.
1.SAMSUNG GEAR 2
- It allows you to make and receive calls and read on a large AMOLED screen making the communication a lot more smoother.
- It gives you instant notification from your phone and apps.
- There is a built in camera that helps you to easily capture the moments and record daily activities with FULL HD snapshots and a 720p video recording.
- It has a built in Heart rate sensor, S health features and pedometer, tracks your daily pattern of exercise and give you customized real time coaching to help you achieve your goals.
- It is compatible with almost all of the Samsung models
- It is one of most affordable gadgets that helps you to track your activities and communicate easily.
2.SMS AUDIO BIOSPOT EARBUD
- It monitors our heart with heart rate monitor.
- It delivers tight bass and dynamic mid-tones with professionally tuned 12mm drivers.
- No need for uncomfortable straps or multiple devices.
- It is water resistant with an IPx4 rating thus you don’t have to worry about sweating.
- 3.5mm gold platted audio jack delivers all the power you need for biometric monitoring, no need for replacing or charging.
3.QUELL WEARABLE PAIN RELIEF TECHNOLOGY
- This new wearable technology is 100 % drug free, ensures to give widespread relief from chronic pain, you can use it during day and also at night while sleeping.
- It can be used by people having back pain, arthritis pain, nerve pain, leg and foot pain etc….
- The OptiTherapy technology used here will automatically adjusts stimulation to deliver optimal pain relief.
- The Bluetooth connection and a Smartphone app makes it easier to monitor your pain therapy and sleep, and to customize your device operation.
- This technology can change the lives of millions of chronic pain suffers around the world.
- The amazing visual effects and surrounding sounds of this headset is what that makes it special from other similar ones in market.
- Its advanced display technology combined with its precise, low-latency constellation tracking system enables the sensation of presence and will give you an experience that you never had before.
- It is comfortable, adaptable, customizable and beautiful.
- Play your favorite games from a totally new perspective
5.FITBIT ALTA HR
- This will help you get your heart rate all day when you are working out and whenever necessary.
- With this slim, easy to wear fitbit product you can better measure calorie burn to find right workout intensity for your goals.
- Receive call, text and calendar notifications on display, so you never miss the messages that matter.
- With sleep stages powered by PurePulse heart rate, automatically track your time spent in light, deep sleep and take steps toward a better night’s rest.
- Automatically track your steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes with up to 7 days of battery life.
6.LIFEBEAM VI WIRELESS HEADPHONES
- Vi acts as a personal coach, her voices lives in fitness tracking headphones that sense your heart rate and activity.
- It comes with an application that tracks your fitness data.
- It’s easy to use and is compatible with most of the devices.
- Sweat and water resistant with all-day battery life perfect for workouts, listening to music, and taking calls.
- It adds new capabilities all the time through over-the-air- updates. Every day is a chance to experience fresh content and add some variety to your workouts.
7. VUZIX M100 SMARTGLASS
- It provides the features and capabilities of a modern smart phone, without a cellular radio, in a hands-free wearable device.
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity makes it easy to pair with another Android device or connect wirelessly with Wi-Fi to the Internet.
- The M100’s integrated camera captures 5 megapixel still images and 1080p high-definition video. Video and image capture can be stored directly on the M100’s memory (expandable up to 32 GB) or streamed live.
- Dual noise cancelling microphone.
8. APPLE WATCH SERIES 3
- It is has a built in GPS and GLONASS, it also highly water resistant even up to 50 meters.
- It has a 2x brighter OLED Retina display with force touch.
- It also helps to measure your heart beats with an heart rate sensor, it also has an accelerometer and gyroscope.
- It has an Ambient light sensor, Direct fire speaker and microphone.
9. JAYBIRD RUN EARPHONES
- This earphone gives you a secure comfort fit irrespective of your ear shape, with interchangeable tips and fins.
- It also sweat proof and water resistant thus you can enjoy the rain and work out without getting worried.
- Incase if you forget where you left your earphones you can always locate them with Jaybird app.
- It also has a very long Battery life.
These are my pick of the coolest wearable gadgets of this year, hope you guys enjoyed reading it. Make sure to get your hands on one of these before they get out of stock. Dailydrops will come soon with lots of more exciting contents